Monday 30 June 2014

Armies Army own webstore open for business!

By Harold

Armies Army has started their own casting and has opened their own webstore so that you can now order directly from them.





They also are celebrating this occasion with a 10% discount using the coupon AAOPEN.


The time has finally arrived….After much gnashing of teeth and some serious testing of my first spin caster; ArmiesArmy is ready and proud to open its very own web store at armiesarmy.com 
With this opening I’d like to offer everyone a 10% discount on all items. Please use the couponAAOPEN during the shopping process. Simply add it in the coupon box. 

I’ve done extensive testing of the site but if you do find problems please send me an email to keith@armiesarmy.com.

It has been tested for mac and PC users and I and finishing the final touches on a functioning mobile version working very soon to. 

The new store will carry the entire Armies Army range, including all the favorites once only available at the great Black Hat miniatures and quite a few new items.
Our newest release, the Future War PLA range, will be available for the first time in full with an expanded line, including infantry, Drones, Support Weapons, HQ and Heavier Weapons.
I’ve also expanded the Rusk Militia line with much requested HQ and support weapons.









I have several new vehicles and Forces in development and I’ll be making them available over the next few months. I’ve had some excellent feedback on them and I’m excited to finish up production and release them. I’ll be updating all the usual places and you can follow me on my blog, linked from ArmiesArmy.com

As always I’m happy to listen to ideas and feedback, particularly around the website, so I can iron out any gremlins that pop up!

Thanks and welcome to my store :)


Keith, ArmiesArmy

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic news another miniature company that specializes in 15mm is always welcome and i know that the designs and quality of casting is very high indeed, I will be placing a few orders very soon....

    ReplyDelete