Friday 12 March 2010

Incoming...... 15mm Felid Heavy Weapons

.
Khurasan Miniatures have just taken stock of the all new Resistance infantry, Resistance truck gunners, Myzontid troopers (Pelagic rangers, 'lamprey men'), Myzontid commander and special weapons (a missile launcher, a sniper rifle), plus the much awaited second set of Felids.

Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Sci Fi
TTC1301 Felid Heavy Battle Circle $6.99

Jon's Corporate Marines have a new 'Starship Troopers' paintjob! The Terran L-HAC Walker is available too fo very heavy support!


And no, not my paintjob - but watch this space!

I've got a bunch of Terran Special Assault Brigade Marines in Power Armour on the way. From the pics that Jon's shared with me, they look great for 15mm Space Hulk, in fact they just look great!

Got to run to catch the train.......

Cheers
Mark
.

3 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for these Resistance Fighters; I might buy a platoon's worth of them, as they fit my Traveller settings very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the resistance guys...and the Felids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the power armor that I'm looking forward to. That's something I'm still lacking at 15mm, other than a couple squads of the ex-MJ Miniatures Space Troopers.

    I do hope the sculpts are a bit more anatomically correct than the Corporate Marines. Great armor and heads, but the legs have always seemed a bit long and skinny to me.

    ReplyDelete