Thursday 28 January 2010

Khurasan Miniatures: Space Demon Colossus!


.
Khurasan Miniatures 15mm Sci Fi
Space Demon Colossus $11.99 each
Nymphs (left) $3.99 for eight
Space Demon Assault Warrior -
(right) $5.99 for eight

The Colossus is just that! It's big! I mean it's BIG! 65mm approx to highest part of ridge on his back. Legs are 50mm tall and oh my Zod! It's beautiful!

These behemoths are perfect to round out an Alien Squad Leader 'Hive' army uing Khurasan's Space Demons. ASQL I can see at least three of these monsters on my tabletop in the near future, taking on 28mm as well as 15mm humans.

The Space Demon Nymphs are four legged razor backed bugs. They are moulded to a square base 10mm across and 6mm at their highest point. There's two variants - I didn't notice until I started painting them. I'm sure they will very nicely fit into a variety of scurrying and swarming roles across Sci Fi, Pulp, VSF, Post Apocalyptic genres.

There's something about these Nymphs that reminded me of Paul Winfield's fate in Damnation Alley (1977).

The Space Demon Colossus are $11.99 each, whilst the Nymphs are $3.99 for eight.

Available NOW from:


Cheers
Mark
.


2 comments: