Friday 17 July 2009

Rebel Minis 15mm Scourge

.
Jeff Racel has done a great paintjob on Rebel Minis new SCOURGE miniatures.

Rebel Minis 15mm Scourge, $10.95 for 21 miniatures
Painted by Jeff Racel


There are 21 figures in a pack made up of 5 unique sculpts. Jeff has really brought these to life. You can see more of Jeff's fantastic 15mm Sci Fi collection here (Click here). For more information on the Scourge and Rebel Minis other 15mm Sci Fi, Zombie and Modern miniatures go to:


Cheers
Mark

5 comments:

  1. Rebel Minis should ask Jeff if they can use his pic on their site. Jeff's treatment of the figures is much more flattering and shows off the character of the minis in a way that the current pic on the site does not.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark. I had no ideas these ended up here until I came by for my daily read. Hope that Mike sells a lot of these guys so we get some support weapons etc in the future.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff you should contact Mike and offer your painted figs for display on his site!

    I really do think you did a great job on these and the wonderful paint job might stir up some sales.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, time to add the the Scourge to the list of Alien figure I want.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eli,

    I gave Mike permission to use the pictures yesterday morning and he had them up within a very short time. They are very nice figures. I still wish I had done the eyes red before the various washes and that I helf a unit back to paint completely red. Now I have to order a few more to do that.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete