Wednesday 4 March 2009

Chattanooga Woo Hoo!

I had a good day at work, which is infrequent these days. To cap it all I got home to find a small parcel from Rebel Minis which was posted by Mike in Chattanooga USA, last Thursday, the 26th February. Great turn around. And only $5 postage anywhere in the world!

My order included a real hotch-potch of X-Files style Sci Fi. Mike's new
Alien Greys Armed, Alien Greys Unarmed, L.A. SWAT, Bio-Hazard Zombie Hunters and a couple of packs of human Hunters. With one pack destined as a little pressie for the Master Chef.


I'm very pleased with all the miniatures. Heather took to the Greys immediately. She wants to paint them herself and even get some games in with them. So, in order to capitalise upon her enthusiasm, next week will be GREYS Week on Dropship Horizon.

Keep Watching!

Regards

Mark

2 comments:

  1. Yes, encourage the spouse! My wife was much more a gamer when I met her but somewhere along the line she fell away from minis gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like Mark and I are on the same schedule, first spugs and Spartans and now grays. I am currently working on my Grays from Mike at Rebel and have a ton of his other figures, especially ones for Zombie games, that were just finished up.

    Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete